The Loft is a cosy one bedroom apartment above the garage of the main house, which is beautifully furnished, and fully equipped. It is set within 8 acres of beautiful gardens and woods. It is located within fifteen minutes walk of the amenities of Kingsbridge and is a short drive from many beautiful beaches.
· Sleeps 2-4 in 1 bedroom: 1 king-size room, there is also a double sofa bed in the open plan living/kitchen area, or alternatively an extra mattress or travel cot will fit in the bedroom.
· 1 bathroom: Comprising a shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
· Cooking: Extremely well-equipped kitchen with dishwasher, microwave and Nespresso coffee machine. There is a BBQ outside.
· Relaxing: Open plan living/dining/kitchen area, with a small dining table seating 2-4 people, a television and a DVD player with a large selection of childrens and adults DVDs.
· Wifi: Is available for the use of guests whilst staying in The Loft.
· Outside space: There is a small lawn and seating area with a gas BBQ, with views over the roof to the hillside beyond. The outside space is adjacent to the play area. There is off road parking. There are 8 acres of historic gardens to explore with ponds, woodlands and a communal play area. The play area has a large trampoline, a table tennis table, a small football pitch and a large slide and swings.
· Facilities and essentials: We aim to provide as many essential items during your stay, including bed linen, bath towels and cleaning items – Please click here for the full list. Please bring your own beach towels.
· Washing machine- There is a washing machine and a drying rack.
· Children: Travel cot with mattress, high chair, stair gates, Bumbo seat, play gym, changing mat, children's plastic plates, cups and cutlery, books, games, toys and many other baby and children's items. Please take a look at our travelling with children page for further information.
· Pets: Well behaved dogs are welcome at this property, at an additional supplement of £25. Maximum of 2 dogs. Please take a look at our dog page for further information.
Please contact us if you require any further information about The Loft.