THE GLAMPING LODGES
Azalias in bloom by Cedar Lodge
A bird's eye view of Orchard Lodge
Orchard hot tub
Orchard living area with cosy wood burner
Lantern on the balcony of Cedar Lodge
Alfresco dining on Cedar Lodge balcony
Dining for six in Orchard Lodge
Cozy wood burner in Orchard Lodge
A view up the valley- The Coach House, Orchard, Magnolia (front to back)
The American Garden- Magnolia Lodge(top right)
A view of Orchard and Magnolia Lodges
NEW FOR SUMMER 2020- 3 SAFARI LODGES SLEEPING 6 PEOPLE IN EACH. Set within 8 acres of beautiful gardens and woods. Lower Coombe Royal is located within fifteen minutes walk of the amenities of Kingsbridge and is a short drive from many beautiful beaches.
THE GLAMPING LODGES ARE OPEN FROM THE END OF MARCH TO THE END OF OCTOBER. THEY ARE SHUT FOR THE WINTER.
· Sleeps 6 in 2 bedrooms and a cabin bed: 1 king-size room, 1 bunk room and a cabin bed (king size).
· 1 bathroom: Comprising a shower, toilet, basin and heated towel rail.
· Cooking: Basic kitchen with a sink, induction hob, fridge/freezer, slow cooker and crockery etc.
· Relaxing: Open plan living/dining/kitchen area, with a dining table seating 6-8 people. Lovely wood burning stove with large leather sofas to relax after a day at the beach.
· Outside space: Each tent has it's own private balcony with outdoor seating and a gas BBQ. There are stunning views across the valley. The lodges are set in 8 acres of historic gardens which you are free to explore with ponds, woodlands and a communal play area. The play area has a large trampoline, a table tennis table, a small football pitch and a large slide and swings.
· Facilities and essentials: We aim to provide as many essential items during your stay, including bed linen, bath towels and cleaning items – Please click here for the full list. Please bring your own beach towels.
· Children: Travel cot with mattress, high chair, stair gates, Bumbo seat, play gym, changing mat, children's plastic plates, cups and cutlery, books, games, toys and many other baby and children's items. Please take a look at our travelling with children page for further information.
· Pets: Well behaved dogs are welcome at this property, at an additional supplement of £25. Maximum of 2 dogs. Please take a look at our dog page for further information.
Please contact us if you require any further information about the Glamping Tents